• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Legohead

Banned
Oh and also just desserts for their professional timewasting goalkeeper Mr Jake Kean who oddly enough seemed to speed up proceedings once we'd equalised. Nice try sunshine but it didn't work this time..........(rofl)

Larry Wilkie

in fairness the radio boys said it was 'soft' but hey plenty go against us.
Didn't seem to be too many complaints from the Mansfield players, although it was only a brief look on the highlights.

navigator

At the end there was a city fan on the ground in pain.. i heard he fell? but anyway does anyone know if hes ok?

Legohead

Banned
'Bradders' on Stagsnet saying about us 'the best side I've seen at Field Mill this season..........'

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
He did fall and cracked his head, he had a child near him too, it wasn't pleasant. But I think he was ok, the stewards were looking after him and an ambulance came for him. I hope he's ok.

fred binneys head

'Bradders' on Stagsnet saying about us 'the best side I've seen at Field Mill this season..........'
**** me, they must have seen some ****. We weren't good, don't let the result fool you.

Legohead

Banned
**** me, they must have seen some ****. We weren't good, don't let the result fool you.
:D

I tend to agree Fred. You can't take away from the result and the workrate but we hardly blew them away from start to finish. I'm just happy to take the compliments from Bradders so fair play to him / her.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Woo hoo. Sorry, a bit late to the party. Another late goal to clinch a result. Reuben Reid the game changer?

grecIAN Harris

It's a sign of a side going places when they don't play well but can still drag a victory from the jaws of defeat.

fred binneys head

Yep, completely agree. Attitude and character, ten out of ten.