• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Man flu

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Yep, not feeling my best, but being a man I'll just have to struggle on!! Miss portland red will nurse me through it :D
yes us girls always help you through it! :p * sigh*

loobygrecian

Bloody man flu - its all in the mind! One sneeze and your at deaths door - buck up the lot of you!! :D

Antony Moxey

Like you'd ever understand - you're just a woman, how could you ever know?

:p

crocks

My eldest has Glandular Fever - now that is nasty.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
My eldest has Glandular Fever - now that is nasty.
My mate had that - I remember him being off school for weeks, and taking ages to get back to full fitness.

Currently I'm battling Manflu - was worse yesterday but I'm armed with plenty of fruit and juice today to get rid.

GrecianGav

Was fine and dandy yesterday and then a trip to Hospital in Exeter yesterday for yearly check up and today i am all bunged up and feel as rough as anything!

pal

ive got a bad dose of man flu. savage fever

Antony Moxey

Seems to be on it's way out now. Good, I fecking hate colds - hopefully should be fine and dandy by this evening..

ecfc1970

Its well known that this affliction we blokes have to suffer is more painful than childbirth.
When will women realise that "man flu" is something that can only be best described as a "near death" experience and to ease the pain and aid in recovery, said women should do all they can by cooking some top-line food, cleaning the house a bit, and bringing a nice cold beer when called for so that none of the match the suffering bloke is watching will be missed followed by a little stress releif...wink, wink, nudge, nudge...know what i mean girls?

Antony Moxey

said women should do all they can by cooking some top-line food, cleaning the house a bit, and bringing a nice cold beer when called
Hang on a minute, aren't they supposed to do that anyway?