• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macca looking for a game.

PINHOE RED

So much trust for a local rag, just because its sleepy Devon doesnt mean the Echo wont expand things to get a story. I'd be interested to find out exaclty what he did say compared to what they wrote. i think most would be surprised what local reporters will do for a story, whether its right or not!

hants35

So much trust for a local rag, just because its sleepy Devon doesnt mean the Echo wont expand things to get a story. I'd be interested to find out exaclty what he did say compared to what they wrote. i think most would be surprised what local reporters will do for a story, whether its right or not!
A little, Forest Green are not interested.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Decent threat from the bench , but he doesnt seem to be able to play 90 mins.

If he wants games , get him out on loan the same with Watson.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Admittedly it was 'only' a reserve game last night...but Macca struggled when he came on.

Stanno & Watson did reasonably well as the 2 out & out forwards. Logie tucked in just behind them - & on the whole, did a lot of good stuff (mixed in with some less impressive stuff). But the pitch was sodden after all the recent rain, & not conducive to quality, passing, football.

Gozzer

With Corr and Fleets starting regularly and Logie and Stans in a rich vein of scoring form ;) it looks like Macca is as far away from first team action as ever...

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
nice guy, but cant see him in the first team anytime soon. could be on his way in january, if not the summer

crocks

Depends though. A couple of injuries/a sending off and things can look very different very quickly.

LOG

What length contract does he have?

The mighty Grecian

What length contract does he have?
his contract runs out at the end of the current season I believe

Red Devon

Macca now back at City after loan spell at Barnet finished - so I've heard;)