• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Now look here Credy, hope you are not questioning our sexuality, that's not very p.c. old bean ! ;)

By the way, how is your old sparring partner Harris ?
He had a little dig earlier - he can't help himself

IndoMike

He had a little dig earlier - he can't help himself
Part of the fun of Exeweb is the ongoing little spats between various posters. I'm involved in a few spats myself.��

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecIAN Harris

Part of the fun of Exeweb is the ongoing little spats between various posters. I'm involved in a few spats myself.��
He loves it. It gives him a reality check.;):D

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Spats are a bit dated tbh mate ,you want to get yourself some Gazelle trainers !

Grecian_Matt

Great for him to be praised for his performance, he looked good on Saturday and certainly be in and around the 1st team next season.

He certainly looked a much much better CB than the clown Seaborne, amount of mistakes and poor play he done on Saturday - He is surely only near the team for comedy and entertainment purposes.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spats are a bit dated
If they are good enough for Hercule Poirot...

IndoMike

Spats are a bit dated tbh mate ,you want to get yourself some Gazelle trainers !
Wellies for me!

IndoMike

Great for him to be praised for his performance, he looked good on Saturday and certainly be in and around the 1st team next season.

He certainly looked a much much better CB than the clown Seaborne, amount of mistakes and poor play he done on Saturday - He is surely only near the team for comedy and entertainment purposes.
Think that's a bit harsh. I'm sure he tries his best, even if that is not good enough.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster