• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Looking forward to Saturday

greenawayr

On the most part the trip to Leeds was fine, on the way out, my old man and I were confronted by a group of about 6 idiots around the age of 17/18 going on 6. They decided to block our path and sing Cheerio, but seemed bemused when I laughed and just walked straight through the middle of them. Not sure what they were expecting exactly, but it made me laugh that fans of this former "big" club were taunting fans of a tiny westcountry club about a last minute victory against 10 men.

Still, i wouldn't call it aggression on their part, more stupidity!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
More looking forward to the Yeovil game. Derby match and a shorter journey.
So like a lot of people, you reckon we'll be getting an embarrasing rogering tomorrow then?

sortitoutfoxy

Personally, I've got no problem with Leeds fans on the Big Bank. If you can't be mature enough to stand next to a fan of a different football club you really need to change your attitude. And I doubt any of them will want any trouble, they just want to see the game. Don't get me wrong, if they start any trouble then they need to be dealt with - but that goes for City fans too.