• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan signings that made an immediate impact in league 2

Dubai Grecian

As a manager Buckle is on a par with Tisdale, both are mediocre league two managers.
Ouch...guess we know which side of the fence you are absolutely, firmly cemented too.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Torquay also ran up 7-figure losses every season Buckle was in charge there, I believe.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Torquay also ran up 7-figure losses every season Buckle was in charge there, I believe.
Numbers please ??

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Numbers please ??
I was slightly off, but the losses were around £1.4 million in total in the 08/09 and 09/10 seasons. Not sure what the losses were for 07/08.

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/Torquay-United-s-finances-black/story-15245310-detail/story.html

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Any sign of Tisdale bringing in the centre half we're desperate for on loan?

Saturdays goal again proved that with another free header in the middle of the goal

Banksy

Any sign of Tisdale bringing in the centre half we're desperate for on loan?

Saturdays goal again proved that with another free header in the middle of the goal
But the master of tactics doesn't think so Credy so you can sing for one. Of course in this instance I'd just loved to be proved wrong and learn we'd got someone decent in on loan ( think say a Troy look alike player.) But when he makes up his mind you know he can be an obstinate blighter even if it will ultimately cost us a play off place. There's no way we'll make it leaking all these silly goals is there?