• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lloyd James

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did Julian Tagg reply to your email about the Ampadu situation?
Are you referring to me, or another Mike?

LOG

Are you referring to me, or another Mike?
What do you reckon? Of course it was you.

IndoMike

Well, I assumed you were referring to me because it followed my post.
But I don't see the relevance of your silly post. The thread is about James, not Ampadu, so why should you suddenly raise that topic?
Did i say I was going to send an email to Taggy? Do you always send an email to Tagg or Tis every time you are not happy or curious about something related to the club?
If you want to take my comment about the Amps situation (which I explained on the relevant thread) so personally then that's up to you.

Last edited:

LOG

Well, I assumed you were referring to me because it followed my post.
But I don't see the relevance of your silly post. The thread is about James, not Ampadu, so why should you suddenly raise that topic?
Did i say I was going to send an email to Taggy? Do you always send an email to Tagg or Tis every time you are not happy or curious about something related to the club?
If you want to take my comment about the Amps situation (which I explained on the relevant thread) so personally then that's up to you.
You mentioned Stockley on a thread about James.

IndoMike

PS. The comments from 007 are his opinions and not connected to mine. I'm the guy who would just like to know what's happening about Amps : therefore I have no idea what we shoukd/will get for him. I'm sure many fans would like to know, since it has a bearing on possible future signings.

IndoMike

You mentioned Stockley on a thread about James.
Oh c'mon Log. You're better than this. I mentioned Stockley in passing responding to JW's thread. I certainly wouldn't suddenly state on a thread something that you were "bleating on about" on a different thread. Or are you a bleat- free zone? Anyway, it must be 1a.m. in UK : sleep is more important than this trivial argument.

Alistair20000

Why don't you two lads pot the music question before Stroudy gets back from his dirty weekend in Brighton.

Here to resolve petty tetchiness.

IndoMike

Why don't you two lads pot the music question before Stroudy gets back from his dirty weekend in Brighton.

Here to resolve petty tetchiness.
On the way........