• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster

TimG

Ha liverpool fans still make me laugh. They are deluded and still think that they are a big team still. This season same as last season they are a two player team and this season the big two are just not performing as well so they will not get anywhere near the title. It is completly between United and Chelsea this season.

elvis the pig

Ha liverpool fans still make me laugh. They are deluded and still think that they are a big team still. This season same as last season they are a two player team and this season the big two are just not performing as well so they will not get anywhere near the title. It is completly between United and Chelsea this season.
I think the title race is going to be a lot more open this year. Both Arsenal and Man City will be there or thereabouts come the end I'm sure.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quote from a Tottenham fan on the link provided AU:

"Denial is a Bindippers best friend. They have never apologised for getting English teams kicked out of Europe either. It's always someone elses fault. They see Heysel & Hillsborough as unfortunate coincidences and will sidestep responsibility to the end yet they hold candlelight vigils for Michael Shields. Pure Sub-Human SCUM. "

The words 'It's always someone elses fault' sums the fans up perfectly.

LL

finetime

In fairness to Liverpool fans, Hilsborough could have been avoided were it not for Police bungling/cowardice.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I saw a Mickey with a "Justice 4 the 96" shirt on recently, odd for a Scouser to want a pack of his own charged with manslaughter.

Grecian1987

He was probably confused, thinking it referred to Cantona's goal in the FA Cup final.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Liverpool needed the referee's help to beat Bolton today. Very harsh red card for Sean Davis. He seemed to get the ball.

And after UEFA investigated Eduardo's 'dive' against Celtic in the week, will the FA be reviewing Lucas' gamesmanship where he waved an imaginary card to the ref when Davis got sent off? Probably not, Liverpool and their players get away with everything.

LL

the bias in refereeing decisions towards the red sides of liverpool and manchester is sickening. more specifically pool. davis should've finished the game and ironically lucas was the one deserving of a booking

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
the bias in refereeing decisions towards the red sides of liverpool and manchester is sickening.
Blatent penalty for Arsenal yesterday when Brown brought Ashavin down. Thankfully he scored about 20 seconds later.

LL