• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

Willy Nilly

Have to say that this is ridiculous. And as for the comparisons to Take That and Wembley tickets - come off it. 85,000 (as was capacity for Take That) per gig with 8 gigs there and others around country and abroad may well cause websites / phone lines to crash... 9,000 surely should be easy for a professional ticket agency to deal with...

Got through to a ringing tone a number of times ... phone picked up and dropped. Not very impressive.
Surely staggering the demand, perhaps by existing priority numbers having say 2 days to buy and then letting the "new" priority numbers start from Thursday to buy would avoid most of these problems AND give the club longer to advise of priority numbers to new applicants / sort problems with existing ones ... not to mention, avoiding irritating longer standing Trust members / Season Ticket holders / Supporter Group members ...

Please can the club learn the lesson this time...
Did you get your tickets?

Dukebank

Having read Exeweb for the last couple of days I thought I'd wait until the madness had finished on the phone as I have a season ticket. Phoned up @2:00, got an answer, got my seat and it took 5 minutes at the most. Thank you very much.
I knew that as a season ticket holder I get a priority of the priority groups therefore I shall always get myself a season ticket every season. Job done. Good Luck to all genuine City fans in getting a ticket.[G]

Willy Nilly

Having read Exeweb for the last couple of days I thought I'd wait until the madness had finished on the phone as I have a season ticket. Phoned up @2:00, got an answer, got my seat and it took 5 minutes at the most. Thank you very much.
I knew that as a season ticket holder I get a priority of the priority groups therefore I shall always get myself a season ticket every season. Job done. Good Luck to all genuine City fans in getting a ticket.[G]
Nice one Dukey! It's a shame a few more people don't have your sense but prefer to listen to tittle tattle and 'get outraged!'

londonboy80

Couldn't get through on the phone, and the 'net service doesn't deliver out of UK - ended up in the away stand as a mate has connections in Liverpool. Will never wear their red shirt of course, but Exeter stripes probably not a wise choice in the away end ? Looking forward to a great footballing experience and who do we want for the 3rd round ?
If you don't live in the UK then you can pick the tickets up from the ticket booth next to the Bank turnstile on matchday. Ticketzone do this automatically when they see that your card address is foreign. I do this each time and never had any probs. It would be good if you could provide a different delivery address in addition to your card address that way I could be delivered to whilst I am staying here in the UK. All other sites allow for this. As it is you pay a quid P and P yet they won't post you anything, which is cheeky. Also the club said bank tickets were 18 quid, why therefore did I pay 19 plus the quid p and p making it 20 quid all together? Cant be a booking fee as TZ say there is no fee and that the face value is 19 quid

Last edited:

Rog H K

If you don't live in the UK then you can pick the tickets up from the ticket booth next to the Bank turnstile on matchday. Ticketzone do this automatically when they see that your card address is foreign. I do this each time and never had any probs. It would be good if you could provide a different delivery address in addition to your card address that way I could be delivered to whilst I am staying here in the UK. All other sites allow for this. As it is you pay a quid P and P yet they won't post you anything, which is cheeky. Also the club said bank tickets were 18 quid, why therefore did I pay 19 plus the quid p and p making it 20 quid all together? Cant be a booking fee as TZ say there is no fee and that the face value is 19 quid
To be fare to the Club they did say tickets would remain at the current matchday prices with a £1 surcharge will be added for police costs.
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~2418103,00.html

Last edited:

londonboy80

So that makes it 18 quid Rog and not 17. Yet TZ are selling them for a face value of 19 quid, stating that the booking fee is 0. If it's a one pound booking fee then TZ should say so, as it is they are making it look like City are charging 19 pounds, which was not the arrangement.

Rog H K

So that makes it 18 quid Rog and not 17. Yet TZ are selling them for a face value of 19 quid, stating that the booking fee is 0. If it's a one pound booking fee then TZ should say so, as it is they are making it look like City are charging 19 pounds, which was not the arrangement.
I see, didn't know it was £17 ( http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10436~2379357,00.html )to get in BB.Thought it was £18.
Hmmm?

mole221

Absolute joke, I went into reception yesterday to get my priority number, and it said on the computer that I had an allocation of two. The ticketzone website disagrees and says I can only get the one. Tried calling the club, but I'm just getting a dead tone.

Edit: Just got through, got asked to leave a message, but the memory is full.

Last edited:

Rog H K

Absolute joke, I went into reception yesterday to get my priority number, and it said on the computer that I had an allocation of two. The ticketzone website disagrees and says I can only get the one. Tried calling the club, but I'm just getting a dead tone.

Edit: Just got through, got asked to leave a message, but the memory is full.
mole221.
If one of your priority's is for a season ticket (seat)then you have to phone up for that one as they won't sell it on line to you, this may be why it only says you can get 1 ???? (Trying to Help)

londonboy80

Rog I just checked the TZ site and they are now charging 18 quid, the correct amount. Yesterday it was 19, which I paid, so they've obviously realised their error and amended the site. Anyone who bought Bank tickets yesterday was overcharged. Not even going to bother calling TZ as the call will cost more than the additional pound.