• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm intrigued.

I make my plain cous cous deliberately a bit dry, but make sure that the receiving pan of peppers/veg/sauce is overly moist in anticipation. A good squeeze of tomato puree normally features.

I've shown you mine, now show me yours.
Sorry Swanny, that secret will stay with the exewebber (who has asked to remain anonymous (and no it wasn't him/her/them)) who offered me the best bribe yesterday.

Let's just say that if you don't have any ras el hanout, you need to get some.

DB9

Trying to eat a picnic at the beach. Took the little ones and their mum's to the beach yesterday and the good lady decided on a picnic. Lovely time but when the kids have played in the water/sand they get hungry and they're like a pack of wolves at the sarnies, biscuits etc. With sand on the blanket and their hands, By the time they've had their lot whats left is covered in sand, You think its all off and bite into something and all you get is gritty chewing! Yuk!!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
They blimmin faace masks..........Make your glasses steam up.

iscalad

They blimmin faace masks..........Make your glasses steam up.
Breathe in through the nose. Breathe out from the mouth in a downward puff.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Set off for the supermarket yesterday, listening to a news item about wearing face masks in the supermarket. So, back home and pick up my own face mask.

Think I'll leave one of my new ECFC masks permanently in the car for such things.

Oldsmobile-88

The severity of the crime,it’s not a little thing.

Three chav turds kill a man without remorse and will be free by the time they hit their mid-twenties. Crime doesn't pay? Perhaps not,though the cost is clearly very reasonable - as cheap as an innocent man's life, apparently.
Scumbags who are a stain on society.Laughing in the dock.Their families were plotting to intimidate the Jury as well.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster

Three chav turds kill a man without remorse and will be free by the time they hit their mid-twenties. Crime doesn't pay? Perhaps not,though the cost is clearly very reasonable - as cheap as an innocent man's life, apparently.
Scumbags who are a stain on society.Laughing in the dock.Their families were plotting to intimidate the Jury as well.
They haven't been sentenced yet. We can but hope.

DB9

They haven't been sentenced yet. We can but hope.
Manslaughter does come with a life sentence and then its up to the judge on the min tariff served, Its only "extremes" of manslaughter that are given life sentences, This could be one of those occasions. As for murder, It has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt that it was pre-meditated and they planned and went out to kill someone, Its difficult to prove no matter how gauling.

IndoMike

i so agree with you, Olds. To see them laughing about it all is disgusting. Hopefully prison will sort out those c*cky little barstewards.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster

Just thinking, Olds. The Feckin Dire thread is the place for this.