• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beware. I had this playing in the background whilst posting...bleddy awful.

LOG

The afternoon presenter of 5 Live and his ability to make even the most interesting subject sound dull. I think he needs new batteries.

iscalad

Sky Sports News slowly turning into an American sports show.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Someone in the restaurant deciding this is an excellent opportunity for a Skype conversation with daughter.

Colesman Ballz

Someone in the restaurant deciding this is an excellent opportunity for a Skype conversation with daughter.
Perhaps you should campaign for the introduction of "quiet tables" in restaurants ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Mate you cant class McDonalds as a real restaurant !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mate you cant class McDonalds as a real restaurant !
Trust me, I haven't been in one their places to eat in 30 years.

Stelios

The afternoon presenter of 5 Live and his ability to make even the most interesting subject sound dull. I think he needs new batteries.
Yes. Unlistenable. Nihal. Luckily spoilt for choice in the afternoons (for a weeks more anyway...Grrrrrrrr...) with RadMac (get we'll soon Rad) on 6Music and H&J on Talksport.

5Live daytime is ridiculously depressing. It's almost an art form. If you haven't got a rare disease or aren't campaigning to raise awareness for something that affects 0.0000001% of the population you ain't getting on!

They could blow Talksport out of the water if they did sensible/funny/interesting sport chat in the daytime too and put the weird depressing lifestyle stuff on another station.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Connectivity, or rather the way everyone is trying to get you to sign up for all things connected.

They're trying to flog an app that'll let you keep your eye on your dog at home while you're out. "No rummaging in the bin, no messes on the floor, nothing to see here". What if there was ? You still can't do anything about it till you get home.

Control your heating from your phone. Sorry but I've had a timer for that for years.

Best one is our new tumble dryer, why would you want to get it going while you're out when, as everyone knows, it's the domestic appliance most likely to burst into flames ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Suppose you could watch your house burning down on the dog app.