• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Trump's world collapsing around him ! Parts of his 9 metre high "wall" have been blown down in high winds. Wonder who he will blame that on, Democrats ? Iranians ? LOL
Fake news.

IndoMike

Trump's world collapsing around him ! Parts of his 9 metre high "wall" have been blown down in high winds. Wonder who he will blame that on, Democrats ? Iranians ? LOL
That's what happens when you build "The best wall EVER!" from A4 paper.

Spoonz Red E

That's what happens when you build "The best wall EVER!" from A4 paper.
"We'll build the wall and flexible will sway for it."

IndoMike

"We'll build the wall and flexible will sway for it."
Right
Trump also forgot that the drug mafia are experts at building tunnels, experience gained from escaping from top security prisons, and pole vaulting (the pole vaulting champion of Mexico is Mexican, for example).

Colesman Ballz

Right
Trump also forgot that the drug mafia are experts at building tunnels, experience gained from escaping from top security prisons, and pole vaulting (the pole vaulting champion of Mexico is Mexican, for example).
Shirley these days most Mexican Cartel members escape from prisons by simply walking out the front gates ? Why bother going to the trouble of tunneling when you can simply bribe the guards, or use the cheaper option of threatening to have them and their entire families "whacked". But you are right about their tunneling prowess, the one that has just been discovered is a "beaut", around two thirds of a mile long, fresh air supply, electric lighting, railway track or if you fancied the exercise instead, so much headroom that you walk through wearing a top hat, even if you are 6'-6" ! Made "Tom, Dick and Harry" look positively amateur hour ! LOL.

IndoMike

Shirley these days most Mexican Cartel members escape from prisons by simply walking out the front gates ? Why bother going to the trouble of tunneling when you can simply bribe the guards, or use the cheaper option of threatening to have them and their entire families "whacked". But you are right about their tunneling prowess, the one that has just been discovered is a "beaut", around two thirds of a mile long, fresh air supply, electric lighting, railway track or if you fancied the exercise instead, so much headroom that you walk through wearing a top hat, even if you are 6'-6" ! Made "Tom, Dick and Harry" look positively amateur hour ! LOL.
Wall-to -wall carpeting and jacuzi to follow..
But if Trumpy wants his wall he must have it, otherwise he'll run away with democracy

GJW

That I just listened to Wham on Heart 80s and still knew all the words to Young Guns (Go for it). Haven’t heard it for years.

Funny how I can’t remember lyrics for new songs these days but anything from the 80s I seem to remember even though I may not have heard it for years. Probably all those hours studying lyrics in Smash Hits.

Tim Long

That I just listened to Wham on Heart 80s and still knew all the words to Young Guns (Go for it). Haven’t heard it for years.

Funny how I can’t remember lyrics for new songs these days but anything from the 80s I seem to remember even though I may not have heard it for years. Probably all those hours studying lyrics in Smash Hits.
Ah, but have you ever found yourself singing along to a 'blast from the past' tune and then saying "I ******* hate this song"

Edited because swear filter changed darned swear word. Dagnabbit.

GJW

Ah, but have you ever found yourself singing along to a 'blast from the past' tune and then saying "I ******* hate this song"

Edited because swear filter changed darned swear word. Dagnabbit.
All the time. In fact a lot of songs that I didn’t like or appreciate at the time I now like, even if they weren’t cool back then.

Legohead

Banned
Often I find myself listening to songs from my era (90's) that I like and thinking to myself that if this same song was released today i'd probably hate it. :ROFLMAO: