• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City v Exeter City Match day thread!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The stewards did nothing and at the end shook their hand.
I notice that the Club's video was bigging Razor up, I hope they understand what they're doing.

KentGrecian

Lincoln don't do the siren anymore because of Ukraine etc...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lincoln don't do the siren anymore because of Ukraine etc...
It's audible on the video.

KentGrecian

Oh fair enough

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Why is it always those who want to sit, are portrayed as the ones in the wrong? It is an all seater stadium. By standing, you are in the wrong. I find this mindset puzzling. It's similar to the general mindset of those who think they can behave as they want inside a football stadium. I have a sore shoulder this morning as a result of the knobheads behind me bundling over when Nombe scored. That was only a problem because 3 people were occupying the space meant for a single seat. It is this attitude that really needs to change because if it id not addressed, we are going to lose fans who can't be arsed either the behaviour.
Well said- I also got knocked over as I stood to celebrate the goal when the bloke behind me was knocked over his seat and cannoned into me also sending me flying(maybe it was the the same incident) Thanks to that I now have 3 bruised ribs and a sore elbow to show for my day out. I am all for people letting themselves go but there were several people standing in the gangway behind us near the front for most of the game obscuring a lot of peoples view and nowhere near the back as they should have been according to this (unwritten) standing code.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That turn and assist by Jevani was Champions League level, and he seems to be turning those out on a regular basis these days. I've watched it back about 30 times and now England have won the Euros to cap off a great football weekend!!
I might write an article about Jevani’s amazing piece of skill. Working title: Ode on a Grecian Turn.

iscalad

Well said- I also got knocked over as I stood to celebrate the goal when the bloke behind me was knocked over his seat and cannoned into me also sending me flying(maybe it was the the same incident) Thanks to that I now have 3 bruised ribs and a sore elbow to show for my day out. I am all for people letting themselves go but there were several people standing in the gangway behind us near the front for most of the game obscuring a lot of peoples view and nowhere near the back as they should have been according to this (unwritten) standing code.
Hope you're not too sore. I can never understand why seats can't be sat in.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Hope you're not too sore. I can never understand why seats can't be sat in.
Thanks, I will be stiff for a few days, but no lasting damage. I don't normally have an issue with people standing as I prefer it to seating anyway. It was only an issue Saturday because people abused the situation by standing in the gangways.

iscalad

Thanks, I will be stiff for a few days, but no lasting damage. I don't normally have an issue with people standing as I prefer it to seating anyway. It was only an issue Saturday because people abused the situation by standing in the gangways.
Poor stewarding mostly to blame, then.

Oldsmobile-88

The stewards did nothing and at the end shook their hand.
That must be a first !

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve seen Razor ejected from away grounds for various misdemeanours.