• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient

Official site says the game is all-ticket - very poor show that Orient couldn't get the tickets to us before Saturday, our last home game before the event. Now everyone who wants to go has to make a trip to the club especially, or get someone to do that for them.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
With Charlton in the balance on account of a possible wedding party, now the Missus is wanting me to give Leyton O a miss to go and have tea with a cousin. Would you credit it?

On this occasion I very firmly told her which particular orifice this tea can be shoved.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
On this occasion I very firmly told her which particular orifice this tea can be shoved.
Aint gonna do her farmers any good.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The Nobbys are saved - she is making her way via train to Norf Lahndon to be picked up by her Mum.

Grecian Max

All-ticket?? Why?

Fecking annoying

TOP_CITY_FAN

All-ticket?? Why?

Fecking annoying
Probably because of how many we took to Barnet and Brentford

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I would hack aound the 25 then down the 11 parking up near Wanstead tube.

Quick getaway after and straight on the M11/A1 North East.
Is there parking near Wanstead tube Poults? Is this on the M25 north circular then M11? Also, is Wanstead walking distance from Leyton? I've never been on a tube since the bombings and picked up an admittedly ridiculous but very real phobia of the underground since 7/7

Grecian Max

Is there parking near Wanstead tube Poults? Is this on the M25 north circular then M11? Also, is Wanstead walking distance from Leyton? I've never been on a tube since the bombings and picked up an admittedly ridiculous but very real phobia of the underground since 7/7
Don't be silly just jump on the tube.

Dave, just as well to drive to LO, then head up through Walthamstow to the North Circ, or Tottenham Hale to the A10.

But be aware the Spurs are home to Man U in a 5.30 ko so roads will be fairly busy straight after the game.
Roads will be empty after the game. Traffic around spurs is dead with at least half hour to go before KO, besides every man and his dog will be in the boozers around the lane watching a 3pm KO on some dodgy al-quaeda channel.

I'm off to Spurs and more than happy that I will make it in a cab in time for Kick off.

There is a good spot on the Orient way that I always used to park at,
PM me and I can email you a map

[/I]

Poultice

Wanstead is right where the M11 and North Circular meet so would be cushty for the North East, dunno about parking cos I haven't been there in years but it shouldn't be too bad being well out of town. I think the trains are pretty much overground out that far as it would be a bit of a poke on foot.