• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient vs Exeter City FC Matchday Thread

OmanGrecian

We were woeful today, end of. Good turnout by City fans, but was very quiet. Tried a number of times to get chants going, but the siege was not there today.

On a lighter note, apparently I was being chatted up on the underground by a very hot lady.....whilst I was asleep!!! :/ Why the hell did no one wake me up???

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
On a lighter note, apparently I was being chatted up on the underground by a very hot lady.....whilst I was asleep!!! :/ Why the hell did no one wake me up???
She was hot because she had just shat her pants !

Last edited:

Ashford Grecian

Well that was worse than expected...

Only Noble looked anything like being on his game, closely followed by Goldbourne. There were some truly woeful performances from Troy and Tully... Frear looked very lightweight, Jake Taylor had no support up front and could never get in the game and Hackett hardly got involved at all...
Artur looked solid in the 1st half but returned to to his juggling, fumbling ways in the 2nd half...........
Sercs played OK and was unlucky with the shot that came back of the upright, Dunney covered a lot of ground when he came on but his distribution was lacking....
Sorry for anyone that purchased a "Siege" scarf as this looks to be truly dead now... I thought this at Yeovil and my fears were confirmed today..... The singing was OK but not great, we seemed to be split into 3 separate groups at times with different songs going on at the same time!

antitisgang

Tisdale out
i wanna poo in his hat
the sod!!!
:D :D :D
Yeah right...its over...roll on next week
I'm with you mate ... how many points are we going to throw away with Tis's poxy team selections ... 2 wingers & no Logan after his great last game - great decision ... Troy had a bad game - what do you expect playing beside one of Tis's blue eyed boys Duffer (sorry Duffy).

Thames Valley Red

Well done City fans for turning up in numbers, no room in the pub to get a drink soooo many City in the pub..........Landlady complaining to new punters they should bring their glasses back for a drink..............ahem a first round would be nice! Troy handled for the first in a 'fit of peek' and the game went down hill. at least Cureton missed an open goal from two yards. He was also booooed and did not score!

Sorry Paul dreadful I left early!

UTC

TVR

Very very poor performance, not helped by an inane tactical plan. Playing Jake Taylor as a lone striker was absurd, seeing as how he seemed singularly unsuited to take on this role, winning no headers at all, nor holding the ball up on the extremely few occasions the ball was played to his feet. Frear looked well out of his depth, Hackett and Sercombe were anonymous and Troy actually had a fine first half before he imploded in the second. Coles was ok, Noble the best outfield player and Krysiak the only one who played very well. Two brilliant saves,commanding on crosses and no chance for any of the goals.

Its one thing to play with width, but not if the wide players are not up to it,which they weren' t today.

Thames Valley Red

The dancers with Santa outfits were quite good!

Sprocket

Sorry Paul dreadful I left early!
So Mr Siege Mentality himself left early? Very poor.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
"I didn't know the team until we arrived today, we just had a simple game plan and they were terrifically motivated.

"The biggest asset we had today is that the players listened and did exactly what they were asked to do. It was a simple set of directives but they did very well.

"Both wingers were exceptional"

That was what the Cheese said last week, durr the week before, methinks the guy has lost it, apparently it wasn't the players that won the game it was his instructions, so instead of carrying on where they left off our resident coaching genius changed the team and obviously changed the instructions, bright move.

We were fooking dire, we didn't get the ball in to the wide guys at all, Cheers Nobby you crock of sh*t, all we did was sling long or slow stuff in to Taylor, cheers Tis, what a crock of sh*t that idea was, Taylor up front on his own is a truly asinine tactic, the defence started ok then got progressively worse, Tulls was sh*te, Coley adequate but slow, Golum did a bit going forward, Troy was decent up to the first pen then went fubar, we ****** around in the middle of the park where Sercs and Duffers tried hard to inject a little pace and enthusiasm but were screwed by Noble who looks decent at times but actually screws everything by bringing the ultimate slowness, Frear and Hackett were jerked by the same man, wingers need the ball in to feet early so they can run at people when defences are not ready, Taylor ran about a bit but is wholly unsuited to being a lone striker, Logie came on for Frear, made himself a nuisance but lacked supply, Dunny came on for Duffers and did pretty much the same without the supply issue, then Offal came on for Sercs and did nothing again

We were fooking dire and really seemed to make next to no effort to get at what was a very poor Orient side, Lisbie and Tehoue were the difference once they were paired up, a bit of pace and power with two guys working together up front, that's two Tis.

Did I mention Noble was sh*te ?

The support was fecking brilliant considering the fare we were served up, the Siege scarves are top top, respect to the Max.

That is all.

Last edited:

Thames Valley Red

So Mr Siege Mentality himself left early? Very poor.
I would not judge me, I had an elderly relative with me who was feeling the cold, dont jump to conclusions and get a life!