• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lewis Ward Twitter takeover Wed 8th April 5pm

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. Josh age 9 wants to know what is ur favourite color of the 3 city kits? And is one more lucky that the rest?

A. I dislike the green GK kit as I broke my arm in it, but I would say I like the black outfield kit the best

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. Why do you always wear a city shirt with short sleeves even during the winter. It's freezing most of the time do you feel the cold

A. I don’t feel the cold like I don’t feel pain

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. Who’s taller? You or Aaron Martin?

A. I am taller but people don’t realise so he gets the abuse in the changing room for being lanky and I fly under the radar

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. Josh age 9 Have u any suggestions on drills we can do whilst on lock down to keep fit and keep our keeper skills up?

A. If there is a wall that your parents are happy for you to kick a ball against you try to recreate different shots off of it. However parental consent is needed

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. what do you like the best being at Exeter?

A. The lads, we have a great squad

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. Have you always been a goalkeeper?

A. Yes, I discovered early on I could catch it better than I could pass it

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. Who was your coach at Reading and how important in their development were they

A. I had a lot of coaches at Reading all helping me with different aspects of my game. However Sal Bibbo was the one to bring me into the academy so he was very important in my development

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. who is the next young player that's really going to kick on into the first team in the near future?

A. I think we’ve seen a lot of great things from the young players this season, especially in the http://leasing.com and the u23’s cup. I think Joel Randall will kick on next season and be more of a part of the first team

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. favourite ground you’ve visited whether playing or watching

A. Anfield is definitely the top one

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Q. hablas algo de español?

A. Sí