• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Levi Landricombe

Langer

My dads faster then you :)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody on the doorstep who is scoring a goal a game at semi-pro level will be on the club's radar.

How do we know he hasn't already been looked at and assessed? While we are so quick to criticise City, no other club has picked him up, either.
Look I only brought him to people's attention. I'd hope the club are keeping tabs on his progress.

Exe on Valdez

No criticism of you, Memo. It is a ridiculous assumption by some people that the club know nothing about a regular goalscorer 15 miles away on the basis that we haven't signed him yet.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
People suggested that we should have checked out Luton's Isaac Vassell whilst he was at Truro, should be noted that he spent his early years at Plymouth Argyle.
Yeah, someone should have referred to him a couple of posts previously!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
No criticism of you, Memo. It is a ridiculous assumption by some people that the club know nothing about a regular goalscorer 15 miles away on the basis that we haven't signed him yet.
No it's not.

When was the last time we signed a player or picked up a rough diamond out of non league ?

I bet if you asked Tisdale about the player he would never of heard of him

Red Monster

No it's not.

When was the last time we signed a player or picked up a rough diamond out of non league ?

I bet if you asked Tisdale about the player he would never of heard of him
I bet you he does just like Andrew Neal who was scoring a shed load at Bodmin and lots on here clambouring for us
To sign him up .
Landricombe was playing on Argyle's doorstep and they haven't snapped him up .

We regularly have players on trial through out the season just because they aren't announced doesn't mean that
Doesn't happen it's been going on for years.

CREDYGRECIAN

I bet you he does just like Andrew Neal who was scoring a shed load at Bodmin and lots on here clambouring for us
To sign him up .
Landricombe was playing on Argyle's doorstep and they haven't snapped him up .

We regularly have players on trial through out the season just because they aren't announced doesn't mean that
Doesn't happen it's been going on for years.
Who's mentioned signing him ?

Giving him a trial or letting him train with us to suss him out would make sense first and foremost

Also if we're taking players on trial all through the season as you reckon (we're not BTW) id personally like to be made aware of that as a fan

CREDYGRECIAN

Also what's the relevance of Argyle not signing him - they didn't resign Reid and we did get nobody mentioned that then....

Red Monster

Who's mentioned signing him ?

Giving him a trial or letting him train with us to suss him out would make sense first and foremost

Also if we're taking players on trial all through the season as you reckon (we're not BTW) id personally like to be made aware of that as a fan
We have been having players coming on trial for years ( ask your source )

Red Monster

Also what's the relevance of Argyle not signing him - they didn't resign Reid and we did get nobody mentioned that then....
Yes but they thought Reid was good enough to play professional football for them unlike Landricombe .