• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lego St James Park

newburygrecian

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think someone did that with the opening credits of The Simpsons. With his artistic flair I'm sure Cuz could do it!
The Guardian had some of the goals on their website from the World Cup on their website. 10 seconds of action is 250 pictures, plus all that time to set up each picture and its time consuming.

Stuart Storer's Tache

The Guardian had some of the goals on their website from the World Cup on their website. 10 seconds of action is 250 pictures, plus all that time to set up each picture and its time consuming.
I don't think he's got anything better to do on a saturday night!

southamptongrecian

very good, do you plan to do all 92 league grounds.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very impressive. Clap Clap [y]

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
This is fantastic - imagine how much you could sell them for

I agree about the pitch - can you relay two patches of brown lego on the doble side of the pitch

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I prefer the real thing.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Absolutely love this. I get the feeling Swanny will be jealous
Indeed I am.

I've kinda got my own version. Only got as far as making the BB and ran out of bricks though :$.

Cuzman, If you search e-bay for Lego Football, you'll be able to find players with red and white shirts. I was also sad enough to buy some Lego basketball men so I could make some black players.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
For many years I have been looking for the killer idea that would be guaranteed to win the Turner Prize; I think you've found it.
Absolutely brill . Well done on this, put a real smile on my face, and I´d agree Tim.
If the arty snobs think an unmade bed is good enough to win the Turner Prize , then this "work of art" should win it hands down!

Must better, and more work than just "Hello Dearest, I´ve pulled a sheet off the bed now give me a sh*tload of money"

cuzman1977

very good, do you plan to do all 92 league grounds.
Well I've not got enough red and white bricks to consider Southampton, Stoke or Sunderland yet. Maybe I'll opt for Sincil Bank next, but I'm not sure I could take the day when I might have to break up St James Park. It might end up sitting on my living room window sill for ever.

Bit sunny out my front window at the moment, and the middle blind is a bit screwed so it's letting too much light in for good photography. Anyway, I've reversed things so you can take a look from the other side.

Like I said, still stuff to do. Build the back of the Big Bank, raise it up a bit, then put on the roof (which is longer than the visible one on the Flybe).

You might notice the back of the Flybe. Apologies for it being slightly messy and out of proportion, but the gradient issues we have around the park are a nightmare when trying to do these kinds of models.