• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lee Holmes

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know the latest on Lee? Is he fit and just not selected, or still crocked.

Redarrow

Had an operation on his ankle due to an existing problem, he had the problem (not sure what) for years and was able to play with it but got to the point he couldn’t anymore, there is an issue with the healing after the op and may need another one to fully fix it, not looking great for him unfortunately and a real shame as he’s a great player in my opinion.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Redarrow. Agreed, a great shame for Lee and the Club

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought he broke his toe?

Redarrow

I thought he broke his toe?
May have done at some point in his career but this injury is one he has had years, then he needed an operation as he damaged the same ankle on Boxing Day away at Yeovil, had the op and since then has had ongoing issues with it

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
May have done at some point in his career but this injury is one he has had years, then he needed an operation as he damaged the same ankle on Boxing Day away at Yeovil, had the op and since then has had ongoing issues with it
His latest injury is a broken toe which he did during his rehab for the op you mention above. Apparently he was very close to returning to the matchday squad and then he got this latest knock back

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has he been laying flooring during this latest injury setback ??