• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lee Annunziata

casual_connoisseur

At St Martins at the moment Im pretty sure.

Chuckles

He aint a City legend, never played a league game and should not ever be referred to as an ex Exeter City player

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Haha, so playing a Freight Rovers Trophy game makes you a City legend these days?

IIRC, he was Elmore's manager about seven or eight years ago.

Ah Chuck, you beat me to it!

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Legend is probably overegging it a bit!

However Lee does feature in the pic of the players on the pitch with the Championship trophy at the end of the 1989-90 season.

He's one of the half-dozen or so members of the squad wearing trousers and a pullover and distinguishable by an extremely dodgy perm and tache. Can anyone post the pic?!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is he one of this lot?

Actually, i think he may be the one at the front with the ball perhaps?

Last edited:

Rog H K

Is he one of this lot?

Actually, i think he may be the one at the front with the ball perhaps?
Yes. One with ball

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
At this rate I too will soon qualify to be an ECFC legend....

...I once kicked the ball back onto the pitch; from the big bank, wearing my replica red & white striped shirt, I'll expect my call up soon ;)

PeteUSA

I went to Vincent Thompson School during the time Lee's father Terry was there, although I wasnt particularly friendly with him. Like me, his father was an american GI stationed in Exeter during the war; hence the somewhat unusual surname. He was a good footballer at local level, but didnt do anything in a big way. The same goes for Lee, who I wasnt even aware was ever associated with the club. We must be struggling for 'legends' a bit!

Last edited:

Langer

Could be worse Torquay got Tom Kelly,Alex Watson and Alex Russell in there legends team!!!! ha :)

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
The fault is with the team being called legends. While a few playing may be credited with that tag, if they called them the Exeter Veterans or similar then there wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited: