• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doubt they would show Oxford two weeks running
Money talks !

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
More likely (subject to tomorrow's results) they will switch between the Derby and Bolton games

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let’s hope so.
If Oxford need a win against us (hopefully) they’ll have to come out and we’ll do them on the counter attack.
We rarely play on the counter. We dominate the ball against all but about 2 teams in our division, particularly at home.

sign of the chimes

Doubt they would show Oxford two weeks running
They'll show whatever game(s) stuff is riding on at either end of the table.

Bridgy 81

We rarely play on the counter. We dominate the ball against all but about 2 teams in our division, particularly at home.
Right, thank you.
That’s me told then.
I thought that in the event of Oxford needing to win to make the playoffs that a counter attacking plan in those circumstances would be a potentially sensible one.
But I’m sure GC knows more than me (and you) about how to approach a specific match.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right, thank you.
That’s me told then.
I thought that in the event of Oxford needing to win to make the playoffs that a counter attacking plan in those circumstances would be a potentially sensible one.
But I’m sure GC knows more than me (and you) about how to approach a specific match.
It's a fair enough idea, I've just not known GC look to let the opposition dominate the ball and us to counter. The last time I saw that plan under GC was against Luton.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a fair enough idea, I've just not known GC look to let the opposition dominate the ball and us to counter. The last time I saw that plan under GC was against Luton.
Oh , how did that urn out then?

denzel

They'll show whatever game(s) stuff is riding on at either end of the table.
Yes but it is now likely that Lincoln will also be looking at getting into the playoffs on the last day, so if it's a choice they would go to Lincoln, who are playing some bunch of chancers...

tom_ecfc

Where are you dreaming up those attendances of those coming up? Stockport 2-300 if you're lucky. Wrexham 500 but only because of what is currently happening there. Mansfield similar to Stockport. Barrow, one man and his dog.
Up until Jan Wrexham were averaging 1,651 away fans, Stockport 1,056 & Mansfield 1,179.

Facts vs Dreams 😉

grecIAN Harris

Up until Jan Wrexham were averaging 1,651 away fans, Stockport 1,056 & Mansfield 1,179.

Facts vs Dreams 😉
Really??? I am surprised, especially the latter two. Success obviously influences that, it would be interesting seeing how the geography influences it, for instance a trip to Gillingham.