• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 - Tuesday 5th April

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Two important games tomorrow night

• Forest Green Rovers vs Mansfield Town
  • Salford City vs Port Vale

Two draws would be good! :)

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would've said a salford win but the way they're playing they are hitting form at the right time. Two draws would be best for us.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
If results go against us this week we could find ourselves out of the top three by five o’clock Saturday evening

So wins for FGR and Salford

Colesman Ballz

If results go against us this week we could find ourselves out of the top three by five o’clock Saturday
Or conversely, we could end up just one point behind the Vegans, having played the same number of games ! :p

Ashford Grecian

I want a Stags win - think we are nailed on for auto's - can reel The Vegans in + I have backed us at 10/1 for the title :D

Red Devon

Or conversely, we could end up just one point behind the Vegans, having played the same number of games ! :p
I’m very much risk averse CB, until we’re guaranteed at least third place I won’t even begin to think about any higher.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m very much risk averse CB, until we’re guaranteed at least third place I won’t even begin to think about any higher.
RD same for me although the result of both Tuesday’s games will have a significant effect on our season.

To my mind with regards to FGR V Mansfield the best result for us is a draw this does not seriously reduce our hopes of finishing champions but it does help to reduce the threat of Mansfield.

There is even the possibility if we are already promoted but Mansfield still need to get something from their game against FGR and win that this could let us in through the back door….all conjecture I know but stranger things have certainly happened.

As for Salford v Vale a win for Salford would perfect for us will significantly reduce the threat of Vale and we are 9 points clear of them so they should not be threat either.

However they could still upset a few other apple carts with games still to come against Vale, Rovers and their penultimate game home to Mansfield.

denzel

It might be significant, but Matt Stevens is out for the season. They still have Jamille Matt of course.

Alistair20000

It might be significant, but Matt Stevens is out for the season. They still have Jamille Matt of course.
J Matt has been misfiring a bit of late as with FGR generally.

grecIAN Harris

Who has done the square root of diddly squat in the last couple of months.