• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Michael Jolley is now in charge at Barrow

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Michael Jolley is now in charge at Barrow

I guess thats the end for Sid Miserable-Bustard then?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bob Grumpy too no doubt.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess thats the end for Sid Miserable-Bustard then?
Isn't he now assistant to his cousin Steve Fatscottish-Bustard-Evans at Gillingham?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Update from Grimsby Town on the consortium bid

iscalad

Update from Grimsby Town on the consortium bid

Bizarre. So did Holloway resign for nothing?

Colesman Ballz

Bizarre. So did Holloway resign for nothing?
Probably the best decision he could have made, was to get out quick. His relationship with Fenty is in tatters, there is no knowing who could take over, the dodgy property "speculators" hovering, time "to get the hell out of Dodge". You have to feel sorry for Les and the GTFC fans.

les.gtfc

Probably the best decision he could have made, was to get out quick. His relationship with Fenty is in tatters, there is no knowing who could take over, the dodgy property "speculators" hovering, time "to get the hell out of Dodge". You have to feel sorry for Les and the GTFC fans.

The whole club is a shambles on and off the pitch at the moment. Very worrying times ahead I'm afraid. Fenty really does need to go but he seems to be digging his heels in at the minute. Lost a lot of respect for Ian Holloway though, just comes across like he's bottled it and got out whilst he could leaving us with the poor players he signed at the start of the season.

I really do hope that we can get something sorted out very soon. No idea who the next manager will be (who'd want to come to a basket case club like us at the minute) but former manager Paul Hurst is the bookies favourite, followed by Sol Campbell!!!!!

les.gtfc

A great article on our fansite Cod Almighty by stand-up comedian Lloyd Griffith (you may have seen him recently on Richard Osman's House Of Games and wondered who he was!).

It's probably a bit long-winded and not that interesting for a non GTFC fan to read through but it just about sums up the feeling of the majority on Mariners fans at the minute.

Alistair20000

The whole club is a shambles on and off the pitch at the moment. Very worrying times ahead I'm afraid. Fenty really does need to go but he seems to be digging his heels in at the minute. Lost a lot of respect for Ian Holloway though, just comes across like he's bottled it and got out whilst he could leaving us with the poor players he signed at the start of the season.

I really do hope that we can get something sorted out very soon. No idea who the next manager will be (who'd want to come to a basket case club like us at the minute) but former manager Paul Hurst is the bookies favourite, followed by Sol Campbell!!!!!
The Baggies got in before you could snaffle “I will keep you up” go to man Big Sam :)

More seriously, only 4 points from 8 games so far in December makes for very, very grim reading.

Someone needs to get a grip PDQ.

Good luck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.