• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Macclesfield players and staff are on strike.

One report says the head groundsman can't get to work now as he doesn't have the money to pay for his petrol.

Redarrow

Our highest paid player has barely kicked a ball for us!

Our budget spans from £500 pw for the new pro's to 3.5k pw for the likes of Ajose so as said above the average would be somewhere between 1k and 1.5k pw I would imagine.
3.5K per week for ajose....?? You sure mate :ROFLMAO:

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
If that’s true we were robbed for what we’ll probably get out of Ajose. Have a gut feeling he won’t set our season alight but hope to be proved wrong.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Derek Adams has found another sh*te football team to manage, this time it's Morecambe.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
3.5K per week for ajose....?? You sure mate :ROFLMAO:
Yes. We had to outbid a few league one sides that were after him. Lincoln was one of those and they have a substantially bigger budget than us.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Derek Adams has found another sh*te football team to manage, this time it's Morecambe.
I'm sure the Snot Army will give him a warm welcome on 14th December.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The FSA's thought's on stewarding at football matches. Some good points. Mostly I find the stewards are fine, but I've had a few over he years who through their behaviour have made we worry that they'd escalate any flashpoints.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Macclesfield players and staff are on strike.

One report says the head groundsman can't get to work now as he doesn't have the money to pay for his petrol.
How are these clubs allowed to operate?
Bury and Macc took 12 bleddy points off us last season!😡

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Southend facing yet another winding up order.

I'll guess they'll survive, but could mean no relegation from L2 this season if they don't.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Southend facing yet another winding up order.

I'll guess they'll survive, but could mean no relegation from L2 this season if they don't.
They're in Companies Court most weeks. I think it's the case that their owner doesn't bother paying any bills until the winding up order comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.