• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not liking the table at the moment :mad: :mad:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
GiG soz to break it to you but Chimesey aint a Grecian first and foremost he's a Pompey boy but with a soft spot for the Grecians
I know Chimsey would feel the same if their "Scummers" were playing for top spot !
PUP & UTC

dontpassback

The table won’t stay like that for very long,Ipswich and the wendies wil have too much for argiggle,who gave the ball away in midfield quite a lot ! UTC

STURTZ

Naturally the top sides are pulling away from the bottom half, they haven't had to play is yet!🙂

sign of the chimes

So then our Pompey friend as an interested top of the table nuetral (as we all ALL want an Ipswich win) do you want an away win on the basis that Ipswich will be going up regardless and it's better to dent a potential rival as Argyle, prefer an Argyle win as you think you may stand a chance of the title, or sit on the fence and go for a draw?
I was hoping for an Ipswich win so disappointed with the outcome; though that wasn't to do with any vested interest in the top of the table - it's far too early to be thinking about stuff like that. I thought Ipswich were the better side, lost their way a bit in the second half, and Argyle/Whittaker capitalised.

tom_ecfc

The only way is down and disappointment for the green slime!

logman

Not liking the table at the moment :mad: :mad:
How the hell are Shrewsbury 9th? They are the worse team I've seen this season.

iscalad

How the hell are Shrewsbury 9th? They are the worse team I've seen this season.
Remind me how we got on when we played them.

tonykellowfan

For me the worst team seen this season so far are FGR yesterday. Close second would be Cheltenham.

logman

Remind me how we got on when we played them.
I won't because it's still painful. That game and the Cheltenham game were two games which we threw away.

Status
Not open for further replies.