• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Referee Trevor Kettle has retired.

We should mark this event at least for Exewebbers :)
Thanks Hants.

Sad news that, especially for me. We always did rather well out of ref decisions when the erratic Mr Kettle was whistling :(

Bridgy 81

Thanks Hants.

Sad news that, especially for me. We always did rather well out of ref decisions when the erratic Mr Kettle was whistling :(
He was the referee at the Stanno Memorial game at Yeovil in May.
The players from both squads posed for a group photo before kickoff and Mr Kettle whipped out one of his cards and held it aloft just as the picture was being taken.

Alistair20000

He was the referee at the Stanno Memorial game at Yeovil in May.
The players from both squads posed for a group photo before kickoff and Mr Kettle whipped out one of his cards and held it aloft just as the picture was being taken.
Is there any footage of that please ?

Bridgy 81

There is.
Give me a minute and I’ll look it up.

Bridgy 81

I’ve tried to attach a link here but as I’m hopeless at that sort of thing, it didn’t work.
But, if you type Adam Stansfield Memorial game into your search engine, then select images, you’ll see a photo of it there.
Hopefully you’ll be able to find it.
Apologies for being an I.T. dunce. I console myself by thinking that I can’t be good at everything.

DB9

This one?
1658683122032.png

denzel

Pitch invaders and pyromaniacs to get stadium bans...

DB9

Hard to police at the end of season celebrations though, Mind if this deters the idiots who individually come on to the pitch to confront a player/manager/official then all power to it.

andrew p long

Wait till Max sees this! The challenge for 'final day of the season' pitch invasions will be education; many people currently think there in nothing wrong with a last day pitch invasion. Bans for everybody on the pitch would affect both ECFC and PVFC crowds quite a bit!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dane Scarlett looks like a useful signing for Portsmouth. I watched him play on tv a while back for England (possibly under 19s or 21s) and he looked a real prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.