• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

Alistair20000

a full time, permanent vacancy on the coaching staff....I wonder if any of the players reaching the end of their playing careers will be eligible/interested?

A bloke in a hat, cravat and ball strangling tight trousers is available.

Oldsmobile-88

A bloke in a hat, cravat and ball strangling tight trousers is available.
A pity for him the Stevenage defence was not as tight as his trousers..😁

Oldsmobile-88

Supporter of the Year nominations open.

Many wonderful folk will be in the running, my personal nominations would be for Phil(Wright) & Mike who are volunteers at SJP keeping it spick & span after matches doing the recycling. You would not believe the amount of trash that is collected, sorted & sent for recycling.
Both also travel to every away game.

andrew p long

another two full time jobs available in the academy!

PS Chad Gribble hasn't been doing the U18 post match interviews lately, Kevin Nicholson instead. Anyone know why?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tickets now on sale for Tranmere and Northampton

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tickets now on sale for Tranmere and Northampton
Only 914 tickets available at Northampton and I assume no further allocation will be granted due to a lack of space. I'm guessing at Tranny we'll get a lot more than the initial 400.

andrew p long

Only 914 tickets available at Northampton and I assume no further allocation will be granted due to a lack of space. I'm guessing at Tranny we'll get a lot more than the initial 400.
Boo! With sales of *two* tickets per gold member those of us who are bronze members only (long story!) will miss out. Will be mightily fed up if I can't get a ticket to this game whilst other people with no history with the club get one via their mate.

- and further aggravated by the email two minutes ago from the club urging me to buy. But then -of course- blocking any purchase at check out.

denzel

Boo! With sales of *two* tickets per gold member those of us who are bronze members only (long story!) will miss out. Will be mightily fed up if I can't get a ticket to this game whilst other people with no history with the club get one via their mate.

- and further aggravated by the email two minutes ago from the club urging me to buy. But then -of course- blocking any purchase at check out.
But surely you would want two tickets if you are attending with your partner or child, otherwise I assume you could end up sitting miles apart as they are allocated seats??

Grecian Max

Got my N'hampton ticket, up the City

Can they extend the allocation there?