• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Two awards already for Vil. Someone needs to check on Pete

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was talking to a Gas season ticket holder the other day....'lazy' and 'useless' were two of the nicer things he had to say about Jevani Brown.

Sometimes it just clicks at certain clubs I suppose. JB wasn't brilliant before he joined us and seems to be struggling after leaving us.
With both Jevani and Ryan Woods (probably others), have to wonder why great players at this level can't do it at Rovers.

denzel

Two awards already for Vil. Someone needs to check on Pete
Now up to 5 awards, including Players Player of the Year..I mean what do players know about football??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Most improved player goes to Sonny Cox and young player goes to Jake Richards.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The awards in full

Banksy

Now up to 5 awards, including Players Player of the Year..I mean what do players know about football??

Antony Moxey

"All I can say is thank you and I love this football club and hopefully one day, I don't know when, I can return here." How about 1st July?

I understand that it was under some provocation but if only he could have tempered his behaviour a bit.
He was, as far as I could see, playing the best football of his life with us around the turn of the year last season.
And even though we decided not to sell him just before the above incident he would have had some very interesting and lucrative offers last summer.
Instead he ended up at Bristol Rovers with Joey Barton and doesn’t even seem to be able to get a game now under Matt Taylor.
What a waste.
And according to the BBC Rovers line up over the last two games has Jevani playing as the lone striker( a No. 9). I seem to remember GC trying that for one game, which was quickly abandoned.

denzel

And according to the BBC Rovers line up over the last two games has Jevani playing as the lone striker( a No. 9). I seem to remember GC trying that for one game, which was quickly abandoned.
I think that's been due to injuries and suspensions though

Bridgy 81

I love the fact that we're hearing about contract extensions of current players before the transfer window even opens.
Sweeney, Cox and Cole awhile ago, James, Diabate more recently and now Atchison.
This strikes me as very decent planning and decision making.
Hopefully a few more to come as well.
Then some nice, new transfers.
Including, Ryan Wood of course.