• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
How did that get past the sweary filter😃
That‘s a good point (y)

Grecian2K

Funny you mention this. I happened upon tesco Express in cowick street earlier and saw a fella buying some seedless grapes, a few bottles of red and a recently flicked through copy of the Sunday sport looking at a dodgy character buying cranberry sauce and some cans. I was buying a some wet wipes for my feral, eating in the car children. I'd have snaffled few special brews and a copy of parade but the news agency by the valiant is no doubt no longer there!
I did wonder if that crusty old chap clad in tweeds loudly supervising his butler and maid as they loaded crates of plonk and Rwandan whisky into the back that rusty old 4x4 with the dodgy looking Ukrainian number plates was good old Al.
Good to see him.
PS: Re the cranberry sauce... it's a fair cop guv. But as for the "cans"??? Why bother when there's proper refuge just across the road?
PPS: Happy Christmas you old curmudgeons. 🤙

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was a famous face in the Stano Stand today, though he seemed to go largely unnoticed. A team point for anyone who spotted him.

iscalad

There was a famous face in the Stano Stand today, though he seemed to go largely unnoticed. A team point for anyone who spotted him.
Bit far away from the Nevada to be absolutely sure, so I'll pass on guessing.

fred binneys head

David Earl.

Rosencrantz

David Earl.
Brought his mate Ricky. Looking to invest. Could have had Freddie Starr at one point, going to end up with David Brent 😉

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
David Earl.
No, but he has a not entirely dissimilar background.

Alistair20000

Andrew James Clutterbuck ?

fred binneys head

Ade Edmonson?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Andrew James Clutterbuck ?
No idea who this is, but no.