• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sebastian Vettel came to visit us at work the week before the British GP, very funny in the Q+A and seemed like a nice bloke, signed a hat for me (we were given the hats as freebies!). A small perk of working for one of their title sponsors. :D

On a lesser scale we were on the tube going to the O2 the following day on the way to see Mrs Browns Boys (in the company corporate box don'tchaknow) and stood beside Gavin from Prisoners Wives. Starstruck we was.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stephen Fry, last Friday walking past Green Park tube station (stand there long enough and you'll see several familiar faces being near the Ritz, Langans etc etc).

He looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

OmanGrecian

Jude Law sailed on my submarine for 4 days a few weeks back to get into character for his next film. Despite some of the films he has been in he was a top bloke. Down to earth.

Dylan

.... Down to earth.
Hope not! You have to keep it half way up in the Ocean.

Jude Law has been in some great films - Love, Honour and Obey?

fred binneys head

Came out of our penthouse to go to breakfast this morning and shared a lift with Peter Andre and his new girlfriend. He seemed a nice enough guy, had a chat with him.

Redvee

Came out of our penthouse to go to breakfast this morning and shared a lift with Peter Andre and his new girlfriend. He seemed a nice enough guy, had a chat with him.

It"s okay Fred, no need to justify yourself, we all know you are a secret Andre fan( what was his concert like anyway?;)). At least he is well shot of that attention seeking slag Jordan.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

It"s okay Fred, no need to justify yourself, we all know you are a secret Andre fan( what was his concert like anyway?;)). At least he is well shot of that attention seeking slag Jordan.
He was awesome mate, got a great voice and still in shape.

I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.

Redvee

He was awesome mate, got a great voice and still in shape.

I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.
Morning Fred, you are acting a bit "Mysterious" there mate:)

fred binneys head

Got a bit of knowledge yourself there Red.....

It's Insania, man.

exeips

I see Keith Mason(Castleford rugby league, ex St Helens, Hudds) most weeks as his lad plays rugby in the same team as my lad.
On a similar level of celebrity I saw someone from our village's cricket team last night.;)