• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Blue Max. George Peppard , James Mason , Jeremy Kemp plus Ursula Undress playing the feminine interest.
Apparently most of the planes were especially built for the film and George Peppard did some of the flying himself. 9/10 from me.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
T2 Trainspotting.

The four main characters reunite, in a fashion, 20 years after the first film. You can tell that they've grown up, in their own way, as they're all now referred to by their first names rather than Spud, Sick Boy etc and we see where life has taken them since. The film does though have a storyline of its own beyond this. There are plenty of nods to and footage from the first film but it's done in such a way to help anyone who hadn't seen the original learn about the characters and anyone who had to be reminded, always at relevant points.

It's much lighter than the original, very funny in places and a welcome sequel. 8/10.
Saw this on Friday and you sum this up pretty well. As you say, very funny in places. Had tears in some places, some sad, some happy.

Been waiting ages for this, and it didn't disappoint, and would happily go and watch again.

9/10

Alistair20000

A Clockwork Orange (1971)

Still cannot make up my mind on whether this is a great film or just a Kubrick excuse for a lot of mindless violence, rape and random sex. :S

The Ludwig Van is uplifting. (y)

DB9

David Brent: Life on the road. Not sure what to make of this film, You all know the character an his painfully embarrassing "Fly on the wall" series The Office, This is about him a few years later as a sales rep still wanting to be a pop star. It is funny an there are quite a few laughs but it is very cringe worthy an made me wince with some of the things said but in the end was enjoyable but its not going to be everyone's taste. 7/10

LOG

DB9, something i've been meaning to ask, why do you always post "an" when it should be "and"?

Colesman Ballz

DB9, something i've been meaning to ask, why do you always post "an" when it should be "and"?
What's the matter with you tonight Lionel ? Has the other half turned down your amorous advances, and so you've come on Exeweb to vent your frustrations ? ;)

Mark Wakeley

Eye in The Sky not as good as I thought it would be.

StroudGrecian

Ursula Undress. 9/10 from me.
No thanks Banksy, she's 80.

Alistair20000

no thanks banksy, she's 80.
Ageist discrimination alert

I expect better of you Stroudy. (facepalm)

StroudGrecian

Ageist discrimination alert

I expect better of you Stroudy. (facepalm)
Nothing ageist about it Al - it's a matter of personal taste. If you wish to see an 80 year old disrobe that's your business.