• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Batman Begins. The one before Dark Knight that shows you how Batman becomes Batman. Excellent, and, IMO, the better of the two.

Red Lion

Pontypool - excellent zombie thriller about a Canadian DJ who has to deal with a virus that infects people, but that virus is spread by the english language- fantastic concept , and not really a zombie movie in the George A Romero - I've no real talent so I'll just splatter blood and rotting corpses without actually being able to direct a hosepipe let alone a movie- style. One of those "love it or hate it movies" but the suspense is built up slowly and really enjoyed the full 93 mins.
Brian, why is it called Pontypool? Is it set in South Wales?

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know lol - most people think that! No it's Pontypool , Ontario

CITY CASUAL

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas.What a powerful film. 10/10 It is a must see film.

Scooterboy 65

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas.What a powerful film. 10/10 It is a must see film.
Having just been to Auschwitz you would have seen it in a different way I guess with what we saw there.

LOG

Dead Man's Shoes.

A story about a pair of shoes which take on magical properties following the death of their owner.

Ok, it's actually a tale of revenge. Hard fella returns from the army and goes mental to sort out the baddies who tormented his brother (who was a few sandwiches short) and left him for dead hanging from a rope.

Good film, 7/10.

heathy1

Dead Man's Shoes.

A story about a pair of shoes which take on magical properties following the death of their owner.

Ok, it's actually a tale of revenge. Hard fella returns from the army and goes mental to sort out the baddies who tormented his brother (who was a few sandwiches short) and left him for dead hanging from a rope.

Good film, 7/10.
Cant believe you only gave it 7/10! I throw excrement in your general direction

LOG

Cant believe you only gave it 7/10! I throw excrement in your general direction
Ok, i'll give it another 0.5 because it only cost £3 from that shop that i can never remember the name of.

It's a good film, and i want one of those gas masks, but it's not a great film. Not a lot happens really and it's less than 90 minutes (i have a rule that a flim should be at least 90 minutes long).

Tinballs

Dead Man's Shoes.

Good film, 7/10.
Never heard of this movie till recommended it recently, watched it twice in the last week - 9/10, one of the best films I've seen this year imho

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
just watched predators at the cinema. big fan of the franchise, and a pretty decent action film. 8/10