• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

L1 Lincoln City v Exeter City 30/07/22 Prediction Thread.

dontpassback

I would take a draw

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would take a draw
Me too. First point and first goal please. 1-1 Nombe

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
2-0 Lincoln

Sorry....

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a load of bs. 4-0 to Lincoln? You sure you’re not argyle? 😂 what do you get out of being overly negative about a team you’re suppose to be a supporter of? Baffles me.
Hey newbie! I was going to say 4-0 to Lincoln as well, or 4-1 to be precise. We've signed an injured keeper, who it sounds like wont play, then we have the GK Coach and a youngster who I dont rate! Lincoln will be aware we're weak in that area, no matter who plays. Also, Taylors overview of the Lincoln match is already laden with excuses, as well as a hell of a lot of negativity.

Colesman Ballz

2-1 Grecian win, Nombe and Dieng hitting the back of the net !

Russell Grant doesn't come under any pressure for his job from Pate ! 😎

STURTZ

Hey newbie! I was going to say 4-0 to Lincoln as well, or 4-1 to be precise. We've signed an injured keeper, who it sounds like wont play, then we have the GK Coach and a youngster who I dont rate! Lincoln will be aware we're weak in that area, no matter who plays. Also, Taylors overview of the Lincoln match is already laden with excuses, as well as a hell of a lot of negativity.
Pete, you are becoming a parody of your own self!

Agent Andy

The new keeper has got a SLIGHT ankle knock , Scott Brown has hundreds of league games behind him and Lee is the best 17 year old around from what I’ve seen , and I’ve seen a lot up and down the country , shows you havnt a clue what you’re talking about , are you a Exeter fan or not 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Arthur Davey

Heart says City win, what's left of my head says draw; all a bit of an unknown; on the one hand, thinking of our start to last season as we needed time to gel, plus the step up to 3rd tier, on t'other, the fact of our largely settled team, & the buzz of the new season in a higher division backed again by fantastic way support.

DB9

Heart says City win, what's left of my head says draw; all a bit of an unknown; on the one hand, thinking of our start to last season as we needed time to gel, plus the step up to 3rd tier, on t'other, the fact of our largely settled team, & the buzz of the new season in a higher division backed again by fantastic way support.
Don't think we needed time to gel, We only lost 8 league games all season, Which was bloody impressive, Also this season we've only two new signings (So far) so the team know each other well, Its not going to be easy and we'll lose a lot more games but we want to be here and we just have to get on with it.