• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kyle Taylor

dommers

You're different
As are you. Isn't diversity wonderful!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why have we locked the deadline day thread… on deadline day! I know you usually do this for transfers on the rumour feed but allow us this one day to discuss rumours and be disappointed at no more signings.
Really annoying to not be able to post on threads because Hitler keeps locking them

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
What would you be whelmed by then jeez
A bit more than this, evidently.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
03BFF3FF-304C-4CC3-8D42-3053A63C3313.jpegWears his socks like Joel Randall. He looks the part!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
A bit more than this, evidently.
Grealish socks mate, you can't get better than that

robchave

We do have a seriously young squad. And yet another Taylor. Some fans will be happy, not having to buy new shirts!

Red Bill

This looks like a good signing to me. We needed a creative CM and we're always going to struggle budget wise to land someone in their prime, so a younger lad with this kind of pedegree was the best outcome IMO.

haka

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Average Joe

This is a fab signing. A few Southend mates have said he is too good for league 2 and rated him.
Absolutely buzzing for this, we all know a good midfielder can change a game and at league two level I think we have a game changer.