• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kit

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really like the Olympiacos-style predominantly red kit, and hoping we keep it going forward.

Anyone missing the black ?

ralph

Really like the Olympiacos-style predominantly red kit, and hoping we keep it going forward.

Yes, I prefer the black.

CityTillIDie

Nope don’t miss the black shorts looks to generic in my opinion so many teams use it Sunderland, Brentford, Southampton, Sheffield etc etc. The all red is a bit more unique and is our promotion kit so surely it’s a keeper.

Arthur Davey

Yes, at the very least, please give us a bit in the trim.

Grecianpasty

What shirts are being released this year? And has it been confirmed that Joma is being replaced?

iscalad

elginCity

Nope don’t miss the black shorts looks to generic in my opinion so many teams use it Sunderland, Brentford, Southampton, Sheffield etc etc. The all red is a bit more unique and is our promotion kit so surely it’s a keeper.
Agree. Be more like the Grecians from Piraeus ... only with a bit of black trim as a nod to club colours, and to keep Arthur happy !

tom_ecfc

What shirts are being released this year? And has it been confirmed that Joma is being replaced?
3 new shirts for 2023/24.