• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Katrina Riley Hospiscare Tribute Fund

Jean Jeannie

I never knew Katrina but this thread is for a much loved and missed Wife and Mum who was taken away just a little over a year ago. Tim, I hope you don’t mind me starting this. I hope it also highlights the wonderful tribute to her memory you have paid by holding Plymtree’s Got Talent among other money raising events.

Please see this link to see Tim's marvellous efforts to raise funds in aid of Hospiscare.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
As Jean said...

Red Lion

Thanks Guys, don't know what to say!

I was hoping to raise 2 thousand quid. We're now over £3,500, with a cricket event to come in the summer, I'm hoping to try and get four grand.

I know everyone is skint, and there is someone on every corner rattling tins for other worthy causes, but if anyone has got money burning a hole in their pocket and wouldn't mind contributing, please pm me. Ta!

Red Lion

I may be a low-life scumbag, but I've got friends in high places. Santander Bank have given us a cheque for £700. The total now stands at £4,307.21.

If anyone wants to chip in a bit more, they are very welcome!!