• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Karl Robinson

Always thought Karl Robinson was in a safe place.....third longest serving manager and with a better record than us yet he's gone.....ours must be very special indeed.

Ashford Grecian

He certainly is.....

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He certainly is.....
How ?

Just wondered why you felt that way

Banksy

How ?

Just wondered why you felt that way
Wash your mouth out , you're talking about the man whose going to take us to the National League playoffs next season.
And anyway , he'll be my hero because due to his great work this season I'll get to see City play Dover next year and only have to travel eighteen miles to do it.

Banksy

And I forgot about Bromley , and if Maidstone get promoted I'll be in clover. The man's a hero and legend I tell you.

GRECIAN_LDN

And I forgot about Bromley , and if Maidstone get promoted I'll be in clover. The man's a hero and legend I tell you.
Dartford or Ebbsfleet could be a possibility as well.

and since our last venture "down below" we'll no longer be self-empowered to claim " BillyBig********" status either