• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kabongo Tshimanga

Have to say having watched him a lot at Boreham Wood that he's not joined a league club but I guess that Chesterfield are a big club at that level.
Surprised that he's not joined a league club mean.

sign of the chimes

Now, now Ali, proper league not tinpot 😉.

Must be something that FOOTBALL league scouts know that those BT Sport's watchers on here don't though. Can't say I have seen him play so cannot comment.
I've not seen Kabongo Tshimanga but the turnaround at Chesterfield last season under James Rowe was pretty remarkable. I have acquaitances who said he strenghened and transformed tham last season and that the signings he made had a very high success rate. It will be interesting to see if he turns out to be more than a flash-in-the-pan as much as it will to see if Tshimanga turns out to be a good acquisition.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scores on his league debut in a 2-0 victory away to Aldershot

His reasons for joining Chesterfield

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
9 goals in 8 games now for Chesterfield, including 2 today so far against the Turks.

dontpassback

9 goals in 8 games now for Chesterfield, including 2 today so far against the Turks.
Pity the spireites defence isn’t as good as it’s strikers,fair play to the gulls for not giving up !

jase 07

The chimp was right about this fella ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

I've mentioned it before having watched him play for Boreham Wood he is quality. A hat trick today and 16 in 16 for Chesterfield. We should have signed him if we had a realistic chance.

DawlishBouy

Stretchered off with a "serious looking knee injury" at Weymouth today.

Corey

The old favourite that gets brought up on here every single transfer window has gone to Fleetwood

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

The old favourite that gets brought up on here every single transfer window has gone to Fleetwood
And who do we know who is at Fleetwood?