• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Just heard Mansfield have bid 350K for..

felix

Exeter city squad and St. James Park. Apparently, Tagg has turned it down. He is reported to have said that he is looking for at least £375k.

Ho, ho, ho!

What a laugh eh?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exeter city squad and St. James Park. Apparently, Tagg has turned it down. He is reported to have said that he is looking for at least £375k.

Ho, ho, ho!

What a laugh eh?
Good afternoon Felix, you seem in rather an ebullient mood for someone whose club has just started pi$$ing their FA CUP windfall "up the wall" paying up a players contract ! (rofl)

contrabombarde

Three months ago, I would have said that they could have the whole squad for that Felix...but now that we are in the ascendancy we are going right to the top and am really looking forward to passing you lot as you slide down as you always seem to do when the real pressure is on.

felix

Good afternoon Felix, you seem in rather an ebullient mood for someone whose club has just started pi$$ing their FA CUP windfall "up the wall" paying up a players contract ! (rofl)
Unfortunately old bean, as ever, you are wrong.

DW has asked for his contract to be terminated, to which we have agreed.

His contract has not been paid up. He has left with no monies due to him.

As I am led to believe, he was second highest wage earner at the club (about £2K per week) so it has freed up a lot more money.

It is a sorry end to a sorry and distressing event.

I think the outcome is the best all round.

Anyway, back to Mansfield's bid...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
So that's someone out of a job then .............

Maybe someone had it in for him and emailed his employers telling them nasty things !

Staying in that vein for a second , Is there any truth in the rumour that someone from down that way has been contacting people's employers trying to get them the sack aswell ?

I mean you hear these nasty vile little rumours about nasty vile creatures that think its funny to do that to someone with no thought to the end result to the person concerned just to make themselves look good to the other minions who they surround themselves with !

P.S. Just to let you know if this person is reading this post if they try to contact my boss they will be in for a shock .........I'm the boss lol UTC

Grecian2K

And I hear that David NaughtyWillie has offered Mansfield £351,000 of his payoff windfall if they will resurrect his career for him.

felix

So that's someone out of a job then .............

Maybe someone had it in for him and emailed his employers telling them nasty things !

Staying in that vein for a second , Is there any truth in the rumour that someone from down that way has been contacting people's employers trying to get them the sack aswell ?

I mean you hear these nasty vile little rumours about nasty vile creatures that think its funny to do that to someone with no thought to the end result to the person concerned just to make themselves look good to the other minions who they surround themselves with !

P.S. Just to let you know if this person is reading this post if they try to contact my boss they will be in for a shock .........I'm the boss lol UTC
??????

I haven't a frigging clue what you are on about, squire.

Maybe, I've been whooshed.

Grecian2K

Perhaps this might help enlighten you, Garfield.

http://www.argyletd.com/t10302-ijn3-internet-troll

(And all posted by "some of your own" too!!! :(

felix

Perhaps this might help enlighten you, Garfield.

http://www.argyletd.com/t10302-ijn3-internet-troll

(And all posted by "some of your own" too!!! :(
Blimey, hold the front page.

Some idiot who owns a website allegedly falls out with someone who supports the same team as him and tries to get him in trouble at work.

I think the bigger story is that people in a small village 40 miles up the road from said idiot find the whole matter of interest.

Grecian2K

I think the bigger story is that people in a small village 40 miles up the road from said idiot find the whole matter of interest.
You mean the CAPITAL CITY 40 miles up the road in whose football club's main forum you appear to take a totally obsessive interest, 24/7?