• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Just Get A Sausage Roll Instead - new episode of The Big Bank Theory Podcast out now!

jon_shoe

Hello,

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode we wonder where to get a suit directly from, keep counting them clean sheets and hate it when someone messes with a nice pasty.

Listen here…

Apple

Youtube

Spotify

and all the normal other places too.

cheers!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Enjoyed it again lads, as always, and I haven’t quite finished listening to the whole thing (so you might correct yourselves before the end) but we’re at home to Hartlepool, not away 🤣

jon_shoe

Enjoyed it again lads, as always, and I haven’t quite finished listening to the whole thing (so you might correct yourselves before the end) but we’re at home to Hartlepool, not away 🤣
Oh good lord!!!!! Of course we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy

However, without this mistake...there would have been no review of Suits Direct UK and zero references to that famous Irish fighter Colin McDougal.

Trapdoor

Like on exeweb, don't let facts get in the way of a good yarn.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh good lord!!!!! Of course we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bugger I have to cancel my train ticket now? ;)

jon_shoe

Bugger I have to cancel my train ticket now? ;)
Speak to Dan about a refund!

CityTillIDie

The best suits are bought in Exeter!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great episode! I did spend half it desperate to somehow let you know that we were at home to Hartlepool - funny though.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great episode! I did spend half it desperate to somehow let you know that we were at home to Hartlepool - funny though.
……..me too ended up doing so via Facebook messenger but they had finished before reading it lol.