• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Josh Sheehan coming to Exeter City?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope we don’t build our hopes up too much on this one , own thread and all , and then have it all peter out.

i8cornwall

The third year option tends to be a big swing players nowadays. If he has the option to chose whether to extend to a third year, I think we have a solid chance of making this a marquee signing.
I think from memory moat of our "marquee" signings have been 3 years?

I've heard Whites have only offered him a two year which would make sense if we're going for promotion next season, gives Sheehan a year to prove himself in the Championship etc etc.

Ian Tarr

I've heard Whites have only offered him a two year which would make sense if we're going for promotion next season, gives Sheehan a year to prove himself in the Championship etc etc.
Marquees don't usually have moats around them, do they?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

I get so confused when you see 'we' as to who you're referring to.

Cowshed Grecian

I remember Newport Fans calling him the Lower league Eden Hazard. Get him signed up!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pembrey is next to Burry Port, which is a lovely place. It’s on the coast, a few miles west of Llanelli.
Explains why he started at Swansea too.
So Dawlish/Exmouth will do for him!

Bridgy 81

So Dawlish/Exmouth will do for him!
They’re both very nice too.
I forgot to mention in my post extolling the virtues of Burry Port that it also has an interesting aviation fact.
In 1928 the plane Amelia Earhart was a passenger on landed there, making her the first woman to be flown across the Atlantic.
I hope after all this Josh Sheehan actually signs for us or I may not bother going there again.

Grecianman135

Would absolutely love this but assuming Collins is leaving based on him coming in, normally any player we're actually linked with in any form of media often ends up signing elsewhere it's the ones who don't get any reported media attached to them that are the ones who rock up at the cliff.

Like Kabongo Tshimanga who's been a transfer target for about 5 or so years.. 😂 but has he turned up... No... Or a few years prior to that Marcus Bean's name was floated about a lot..

So who knows 🤷‍♂️

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I get so confused when you see 'we' as to who you're referring to.
He’s a Tavistock fan.

Cowshed Grecian

Would absolutely love this but assuming Collins is leaving based on him coming in, normally any player we're actually linked with in any form of media often ends up signing elsewhere it's the ones who don't get any reported media attached to them that are the ones who rock up at the cliff.

Like Kabongo Tshimanga who's been a transfer target for about 5 or so years.. 😂 but has he turned up... No... Or a few years prior to that Marcus Bean's name was floated about a lot..

So who knows 🤷‍♂️
Why are you basing it on him coming in and Collins leaving? Hopefully both will be in our midfield next season.