• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

josh scott

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Malcolm, why do you presume the club haven't "looked at him"? Maybe they had first refusal and come to the same conclusion they did aka David Hutton. Just because he has scored 10 goals at League Two level doesn't exactly prove anything does it? There are literally dozens of players who have scored ten goals in the bottom league but it doesn't mean they will all cut the mustard the league higher. Cut the manager some slack please otherwise what conclusion do you expect everyone to make of your postings?
This is what Sidmouth dialling code implied and if its the case then fine but we have been so woeful in our attempts to find an effective striker that you have to begin to wonder whether something is fundamentally wrong in our ability to identify talent in that particular area of the pitch.

malcolms

We all know what you meant Malcolm.

FFS go and get laid, you're constant whining is so tiring.

10 goals isn't even prolific! If he played for us you'd say he hadn't scored enough...
Glad to know you're are a mind reader Maxie.

10 goals not prolific? If he played for us it would be positively Herculean..

malcolms

I'm not prejudice but I do notice your harsh negativity towards all that the Management
have achieved and are trying to achieved.

Yes of course we need to score more goals but you can't sign every Josh Scott ,dozens
of them when they join a League club don't make it and anyway we don't know if we tried to
get him and he wasn't interested in leaving the big smoke .

Shrewsbury agree terms with D&Redbridge to buy Paul Benson for 130k he didn't want to leave London.

You did post this last week ...............

" there is little in the last few years experience of PT to suggest that he will suddenly become a convert to positive attacking football in its broadest sense."

Which is totally wrong before last season we were 3rd top scorers in his first season in
charge then when we got promoted into L2 we were TOP scorers and when we were runners up to Brentford we were 4th , so not that defencive !!
But its not wrong..

We are not an positive attacking team in its broadest sense, which is what I said. For large parts of the season we played with one up front which is not by any definition a positive attacking strategy.

Red Monster

But its not wrong..

We are not an positive attacking team in its broadest sense, which is what I said. For large parts of the season we played with one up front which is not by any definition a positive attacking strategy.
No you said over last few years and being 3rd 1st & 4th in the scoring charts is not defencive.

Last season was completely different after back to back promotions he had give those
players the chance to see if they could hack it in L1.
I think he knew very soon with what
we had we had to play in a certain way to keep us in the tougest L1 ever and thats what
he did.

Next season will be alot better just have the faith.

Ian Tarr

Next season will be alot better just have the faith.
This is malcolms you're talking about......

denny

after yesterday's Daggers performance i would certainly say Sign him up Tis.