• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Storey Watch

Grecianpasty

What on earth has Matt Jay got to do with it ?

Storey is playing in the championship, his manager will expect consistency from him, it's as simple as that.
It's an exact comparison. Answer the question.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's an exact comparison. Answer the question.
It doesn't matter how many games he played prior to joining Preston.

Their manager won't give two hoots about how many games he played two to three years ago.

It's totally irrelevant now.

Your Matt Jay comparison is also totally irrelevant.

Last edited:

Grecianpasty

Of course it does. If a footballer has only played a dozen league Two games before joining a championship team its unreasonable to expect him to play consistently straight away.

It is OK to be wrong you know.

Grecianpasty

Their manager won't give two hoots about how many games he played two to three years ago.

It's totally irrelevant now.

Your Matt Jay comparison is also totally irrelevant.
I dont believe any word you're saying. You're not even debating.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I dont believe any word you're saying. You're not even debating.
Very odd post.

Grecianpasty

Very odd post.
Added to that. I sincerely don't think you believe a word you're saying.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Added to that. I sincerely don't think you believe a word you're saying.
You are the one who has previously shown (on countless occasions) you make things up as you go regardless of whether they are true or not, not me.

All of my posts are my genuine opinion, if you can't deal with them that is your problem, not mine.

Last edited:

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jordan has started 54 senior games. Still in the growing experience bracket really. Preston fans were really impressed with him previously when he was playing because more senior players were out and were often calling for him to be in the team when they were back last season. It just needs to be seen whether this is a dip in form, which can happen to far more experienced players, or something more.

Matt Russell

Ah, back to Jordan Storey. Wonderful interlude.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jordan has started 54 senior games. Still in the growing experience bracket really. Preston fans were really impressed with him previously when he was playing because more senior players were out and were often calling for him to be in the team when they were back last season. It just needs to be seen whether this is a dip in form, which can happen to far more experienced players, or something more.
Their manager will demand relatively consistent performances though. He won't allow for lots of inconsistency because he is 23.

23 isn't particularly young for a player.