• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joma to Adidas

Exehausted

Thanks for posting that link Ian. I wont do Twitter so the fact that you now have to have an account to see anything will shut me out from a lot. Hopefully the tech/media team will realise this and put links to FB as well as Twitter.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It would not do if we all had the same opinions but it is quite staggering how varied and at times extreme the different opinions on here are regarding the away shirt.
I agree with Devon Red, the home getting criticism confuses me as it’s about as safe and “City” as you could possibly want it. Personally prefer the logo to a carpet company but each to their own.

Away kit is ballsy and therefore divisive. I like it because that is genuinely doing something different. I wouldn’t have personally designed it like that but can see what they were trying to do.

CityTillIDie

I like the home shirt, albeit it's a shame the sponsors red isn't the same tone as the rest of the shirt.

The return to black shorts is long overdue.

Away shirt might be a grower. Judging by the photo of Sweenz modelling it, might be worth 'sizing up'. Or perhaps he needs a more rigorous pre season.
Sizing down in my case, had a few adidas kits from elsewhere at medium had to go small for city though.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Quite fancied the away kit for strutting my stuff around Shinjuku but already sold out home and away in my size.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I like the blue keeper shirt!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
949 shirts sold today!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From the Club's Twitter account

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From the Club's Twitter account
One more

Attachments

949 shirts sold today!
Does that include online?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Home kits great, away kit I'm no so keen on, but it doesn't really bother me either way as all that matters is the players who wear the shirt.