• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John Terry

Red Lion

How big a tosser is he?

Leaving apart his off the pitch and alleged racial nonsense, I was aware he donned a chelsea kit to pick up the Champions League trophy last year as if he'd bust his ass for 90 + minutes.

I was only aware from watching the Russel Howard show last night he did exactly the same once his team-mates won the Europa League trophy without him!

Shaneless!

Chuckles

Envy and jealousy

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
The biggest problem here is that someone actually watches The Russell Howard show.

Red Lion

Envy and jealousy
Chuckles, I'm envious and jealous of all professional footballers (even scummers), wish I could be paid to play footy. JT is a ****.

Red Lion

the biggest problem here is that someone actually watches the russell howard show.
:d :d :d :d

Last edited:

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
The biggest problem here is that someone actually watches The Russell Howard show.
Don't knock it till you've tried it Jay. I challenge you to watch a show and not laugh at anything. :D