• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joey Barton

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wasn't aware that Joey's brother had murdered an innocent black 17 year-old boy in an unprovoked racist attack along with Joey's cousin. Apparently Joey has referred to it as a "scrap" in a podcast (Football - Violence - prison) to be broadcast on Friday.
I’ve seen the trailer for it...The narrative sounds dreadful. Many will no doubt hang on to his every word as I’ve seen many do on Twitter before I
Unfollowed...I guess at the end of the day he’s a scouser scally from the wrong side of the tracks who was fortunate to be very good at football.

Stelios

He’s talked that much rubbish in recent weeks that it’s only a matter of time until he’s on Talk$hite radio

DB9

He’s talked that much rubbish in recent weeks that it’s only a matter of time until he’s on Talk$hite radio
Don't think talksport radio will have him now going by his latest reported rant, Comparing the two female members of ITV's FA Cup coverage team as the "Fred & Rose West" of punditry. Always thought he was a bit of a knobber but he's really going all out Twitter ranting now!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't think talksport radio will have him now going by his latest reported rant, Comparing the two female members of ITV's FA Cup coverage team as the "Fred & Rose West" of punditry. Always thought he was a bit of a knobber but he's really going all out Twitter ranting now!
However, there will be certain types of blokes who will think he's a hero. Not just Piers Morgan but blokes that think Andrew Tate is some sort of right on bloke.

DB9

However, there will be certain types of blokes who will think he's a hero. Not just Piers Morgan but blokes that think Andrew Tate is some sort of right on bloke.
Its funny in a way, I'm a bloke of a certain age, See things are changing around me that i don't agree on, I hold my head in my hands but normally that is as far as it goes. I just find it easier to go to work and go home after and stay there til the next day. It is SM that has given rise to these weird people/ideas but what happens to people like Barton, They reach an age then just go ballistic, Like many in the public eye they can't seem to understand, Their time has passed and they ain't as relevant as they once were, Bit like older Hollywood stars, Politicians, TV people etc.

Mr Jinx

Yeah, he's gone full throttle.

Love his anti-Neville posts though. That self righteous twät needs taking down.

DB9

Yeah, he's gone full throttle.

Love his anti-Neville posts though. That self righteous twät needs taking down.
Barton hasn't mentioned Nevillie's father yet? I'm thinking of a word..... (c) Clinton Baptiste. 🙂😗

tavyred

Wow.
Joey Barton’s X account is well worth a follow at the moment, if only for the ‘bants’ as the youngsters say.

DB9

Wow.
Joey Barton’s X account is well worth a follow at the moment, if only for the ‘bants’ as the youngsters say.
I'm presuming he's getting up people's noses?

tavyred

I'm presuming he's getting up people's noses?
Yeah.
Although slightly unhinged in his delivery he’s taking on all comers as they seek to destroy him over his stance on female tick boxing in elite men’s football. Many of his detractors have according to Barton a few ‘skellingtons’ in their cupboards. Great fun.