• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Nouble - New Striker?

DawlishBouy

Looks like I’m gunna have to pay £5.99 for livingston TV and go down a scouting rabbit hole today.
Save yourself seome money. Highlight reels on youtube:
Joel NOUBLE | 2022/2023
Joel NOUBLE | 2022
Joel Nouble: Aldershot Town 2020/21
Joel Nouble - Highlights

yticretexe

Nah, James Scott looks decent on a highlight reel. Here we go....

1705838433667.png

chunkymorrinmunter

£125k? I hope not...this kid might be alright but he ain't no Stockley or Nombe..
Installments?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
£125k? I hope not...this kid might be alright but he ain't no Stockley or Nombe..
Thats what happens when you reek of desperation :)

StudentGrecian

I was more excited about Theo Bair than this one, but it would give us an option up top. But if it’s a record transfer fee then this is probably the first time the club will have spent big money and not been too hopeful for a return on it.

Depressing, but it seems to be the only type of player we can convince to come in. Even then it seems like he doesn’t actually want to leave Livingston, more forced out.

DawlishBouy

Nah, James Scott looks decent on a highlight reel. Here we go....

View attachment 14572
Agreed.

Reactions: Ash

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You’ve heard of inflation, right? If Stockley or Nombe were available now in the same circumstances as they were previously, do you think we’d pay the same as back then? Apparently Cliff Bastin went for a couple of grand - surely that’s all Chelsea should have paid for Ampadu…

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
If true,it will be undisclosed, so we will never know the truth.Hopefully there is a bit left in the war chest for when Caldwell is gone.

yticretexe

1705839470789.png

This is not where I want my 9.. He's playing LW in this game. P.S Christian Doidge is decent.

If true,it will be undisclosed, so we will never know the truth.Hopefully there is a bit left in the war chest for when Caldwell is gone.
We will, just 14 months (ish) after it happens.

ChrisWickens

Thats what happens when you reek of desperation :)
My optimism is at an even lower level than at 5 yesterday. I can't see how filling the gaps with Scottish second-raters will save our season.