• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Nouble - New Striker?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’d be very happy if he comes in .
We need a big player like him up front who can create havoc in the box .
Let’s hope he does create havoc then.We’d all hoped Muskwe would but a load of seagulls could have landed in the penalty area and he wouldn’t have disturbed them.

Livingston95

I have no idea how he will fare.

On the one hand his stats suggest a journeyman who spent the 2010s at multiple non league South East clubs before moving north and scoring a few goals but not appearing prolific.

On the other hand he was allegedly on the verge of going to the Old Firm for a million a season ago.

Also seems that he has played mostly at CF but his current poor form is whilst he is playing on the wing.
And he is a unit which we don't have.

If he comes, hope he can repay the investment. Still think we need another one though..
Just to be clear, he was brilliant when he played left wing and moving to play as a striker is where it all started to go wrong.

Banksy

Just to be clear, he was brilliant when he played left wing and moving to play as a striker is where it all started to go wrong.
So if we get him we’ll have him and Wildschut who are wingers really and we’ll still need a half decent forward to knock in all the chances they’re going to create.

STURTZ

Disappointing for me is that we still don't have anyone capable of getting his nut on a cross. Last decent header of the ball we had was Tim Dieng IMO.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disappointing for me is that we still don't have anyone capable of getting his nut on a cross. Last decent header of the ball we had was Tim Dieng IMO.
Sturtz I'm really worried that if Nouble reads your negativity on here it's going to really impact on his confidence and performance.

Get behind the lads ffs.

grecianfaniow

Sturtz I'm really worried that if Nouble reads your negativity on here it's going to really impact on his confidence and performance.

Get behind the lads ffs.
I am sure Nouble is an avid exeweb reader bigbanker lol

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am sure Nouble is an avid exeweb reader bigbanker lol
Who do you think this poster is then .....
Wasjig23

welcome joel to our club and take no notice of some comments

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ive heard from a very good source (can't disclose) that this signing came about as a consequence of a whatsapp autocorrect and Caldwell thought he was sanctioning the return of Nombe. By the time everyone realised, it was too embarassing to pull out.

iscalad

I think you will find that Matt Jay scored quite a few headed goals. He wasn't very tall, apparently.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe Theo Bair is still a possible signing. He has a big nut. Or Harry Cardwell. One can hope.