• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Job for life.

Devonisgreen

general zod

to be fair the bloke is part and parcel of Devon football. Would be a huge shame to lose him.

Rabid Doug

Good banter Devonisgreen.

Actually with simply changing two words we now have the banner for the next home game...

Change "back" to "sack" and "in" to "out"

Ashford Grecian

Very factual post Devonis, well done (y)

Devonisgreen

sladie

how would he know that, only been down here 5 minutes, better ask him if he knows the capital City of Devon....

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He obviously hasn't ventured up to Plymuff Hoe yet and seen Smeaton's Tower, giving you Janners a spectacular one finger salute ! ;)

Devonisgreen

Enjoy :)

[video=youtube;OhtcluY9FW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhtcluY9FW4[/video]

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amazing these scruffy t___ts only turn up on here these days when they've won their cup final, I walked up from the Black horse on saturday past the pub behind the away end and up St James when they were all queueing up to get in, now I'm hardly the most sartorial bloke in the world, but I thought for a moment it was a queue for a soup kitchen :)

felix

Amazing these scruffy t___ts only turn up on here these days when they've won their cup final, I walked up from the Black horse on saturday past the pub behind the away end and up St James when they were all queueing up to get in, now I'm hardly the most sartorial bloke in the world, but I thought for a moment it was a queue for a soup kitchen :)
It was a queue for a soup kitchen...it's called St James Park.