• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally agree, it’s now made it’s way onto Facebook
Bet those green eyed munsters 40 miles W are all over it !

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bet those green eyed munsters 40 miles W are all over it !
Nah, haven't worked it out yet, Pispotty clueless as ever ! :p

jrg333

If it's true that he's punched someone on a night out, can't Jev just say the same thing that Jamal and Sam said when they were filmed swinging punches at strangers and pushing a woman over on a night out?

It worked with most people here at least. Just need to claim a nasty word was said and apparently that justifies any level of violence and shields you from any consequences.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bet BBC Spotlight cover the "story" tonight though !

Grecian2K

Or hoping that they can pick him up on an "out of contract free" for the run in?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or hoping that they can pick him up on an "out of contract free" for the run in?
Probably a set up then - if the complainant / witness signs their statement with an X that will give us a clue !
UTC

grecianfaniow

A reminder to posters that you are responsible for what you post. You therefore need to exercise caution as to what you say .
That was a bit snowflakey there hants? ;):LOL: Just telling you what I saw on twitter and facebook, either a stitch up or his own silly fault for getting of his trolly on whatever and doing alledged thing! Dont matter now damage is done he is not playing Saturday because of it. Stupid Stunt.

Grecian Max

That was a bit snowflakey there hants? ;):LOL: Just telling you what I saw on twitter and facebook, either a stitch up or his own silly fault for getting of his trolly on whatever and doing alledged thing! Dont matter now damage is done he is not playing Saturday because of it. Stupid Stunt.
Think when it's a legal situation hants is quite right to say be careful what you say

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We needed him for tomorrow’s game so more than a bit worrying that whatever has happened was serious enough to prompt the Club to take such drastic action.

TotnesGrecian

From what I'm reading Jev could be in serious trouble I.e prison time never mind game time